How to make a reservation
1. You select one or more holiday homes from our online listings.
2. You check the availability of the selected holiday home via ‘Arrival and departure’.
3. If the period you want to book is available, you click on ‘Book’.
4. You complete the reservation form and click on ‘Go to step 3’.
5. You check the information that you have entered and alter this where necessary.
6. You confirm your reservation of the home by clicking on ‘Definite Reservation’.
7. We book your choice of holiday home, if available, with the owner concerned. Therefore, your reservation is binding.
8. You receive the rental agreement and relevant documents by e-mail. Please ensure that you have received the correct documents. If in doubt, you should contact Basic Travel.
9. The deposit must be paid within five days of the booking. This deposit comprises 35% of the total rental, the possible insurance premium cancellation, the booking costs of € 28.00, the contribution SGR(since Februay 1 2021) and any additional costs* such as final cleaning and tourist tax.
10. Eight weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period, we must be in receipt of the remaining portion of the invoiced amount.
11. If the security deposit* has not been arranged at the destination, but rather via Basic Travel, you must pay this amount to us at least four weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period.
12. You will receive the route description and domestic announcements by e-mail eight weeks prior to departure.
13. The costs to be paid at your destination must be paid in cash upon arrival*.
* The costs to be paid via Basic Travel and those to be paid at the destination are to be seen at the relevant home concerned.